zombi plants & juicy eyeballs

zombi plants & juicy eyeballs
fun zombi art print by melanie dann

Thursday, February 27, 2014

show off your trinkets from your travels around the world with a DIY hand crafted display trinket shelf for your home

DIY Trinket Display Shelf From Around The World

This cute trinket shelf art work is great for any collection of treasures. I wanted a map of the world so i could pin all the places i have travelled. The side images are from my three favourite places & i have used various coins & money from around the world with a vintage style.


I used a image i found on the net of a black & white english telephone box & mounted my keep sack coins
I used MDF wood from a hard ware store to make the main art work & the shelf is skirting board which i cut to length, glued & strewed into place. All the images where mounted onto the wood.
Cute image of english solders of London

old road sign i found on the beach

Vintage image of girls in a row boat, it remedied me of my sisters back in the uk
Paris, where i would love to go
Vintage looking aeroplanes 


I used the English & Australian flag on my art work. The English flag because i will never forget where i came from & the Australian flag because of where i live today.

The world map i used was wrapping paper, I think a vintage style flag works much better


I'm going to add little pin points to the map showing all the places i have been



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi feel free to share your ideas, the more creative the better xx