zombi plants & juicy eyeballs

zombi plants & juicy eyeballs
fun zombi art print by melanie dann

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Russian doll inspired jewellery & keychain keyring craft

Russian doll inspired craft

I love russian dolls. When i was a child i was fasenated in the wooden stacking dolls so when i seen one for sale on ebay i had to buy it & this was my inspiration for making these little projects.
These cute & very little dolls are made from scraps of material. I used felt fabric for the head,  stitched the eyes/mouth & wrapped the scrap fabric around the head making the body. They are cute little keep sakes or look great on your christmas tree.

I brought the wooden russian dolls from eBay which first gave me the inspiration to make these earrings & keychain. These little miniture russian dolls are double sided & are sold on eBay i just put them together.


I used chain to connect the dolls onto the keychain & a little bell with pink wooden beads.
I added some green felt fabric which i cut into the shape of a leaf .



I use silver plaited earring hooks & added a green wood bead 



Key chain on hook
If there is a theme you would like to see me make & wright a post on please leave a comment. Thanks for reading my post xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi feel free to share your ideas, the more creative the better xx